Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Metamorphosis

I really didn't wanna put pics of myself on this blog because I feel like crying when I look at them, but I guess it would defeat the purpose of documenting a journey to help others if I don't post before and after pics. So here goes nothing...

I found some pics of myself from when I was a kid. I don't know my exact age in them but I've gatta be 7- since that's the age I had the collision.


The second image is cropped and zoomed so you can see me better. Nothing wrong with either of them. And then in this picture you can see a scar right in between my eyes on the top bridge of the nose from where I got 8 stitches the night of the collision. 


I still have that scar btw. It never fully faded. This pic is from third grade, I believe. So it must've been about a year to a year and a half later. You can see where my nasal bridge started to widen a bit.

Some fun pics with lovely coworkers. I absolutely hate my smile and I rarely smile in pictures. You can see my top teeth sorta slant forward in the pic and you can also see where my nasal bridge expands -_- Even when I don't smile you can see the problem with my bridge and the permanent swelling from the cold sore on my bottom lip >.<


This is from Comic Con last year. I got to meet Chad Coleman so I was too excited NOT to smile. Blehh!


When shit gets clearer...can you see the lip swelling? I'm used to sucking it in at times. Most people gatta do that with their bodies, I gatta do that with my face! I'm hoping that ritual can end at some point in my life...


Don't mind me when I'm playing with my phone's camera. At the right time I can look halfway decent...


When there's no lighting I look halfway normal.


No comments:

Post a Comment