Pages

Monday, April 21, 2014

I love how in so many Orthognathic blogs I've read, the blogger loves their results so much they decide to give themselves a total makeover. It's so exciting because before the surgery we all have high insecurities and very little confidence and it all stems from how we look when we see ourselves in the mirror and all the pain we have to endure from our jaws. That post op makeover is something every jaw surgery blogger is very well deserved and earned. I love seeing everyone's before and after. Not just their post op after but their new do, new face, new smile, newly found confidence afters too. It definitely gives hope and I can't wait to someday join everyone in that other side.

For the longest time, I've wanted to go crazy with my hair. Fill it with awesome colors and do my makeup so ecstatic that I actually have fun with it. But I never enjoy putting on makeup. All I ever really wear is cover up and lip gloss. If I didn't have acne scarring then lip balm would be the only thing parading on my face. On the rare times I actually put on pretty makeup, all I could focus on was my insecurities. They were so prominent to me I couldn't notice anything else. I don't care how any people tell me I'm pretty or am worrying for nothing because they don't have these things to deal with on a daily basis to understand how I feel. All these lovely bloggers have given me SO much hope that I won't be suffering forever. I can't wait til the day my post op arrives and I finally love what I see with and without makeup. One things for certain, I'm going crazy with my hair to match my confidence haha

No comments:

Post a Comment