Pages

Friday, March 14, 2014

THIS little piggy has insurance!

Even though I wanted to go through this alone, my parents insisted on helping me. Not a fine attempt at independence, but considering how serious this is I'm ganna take their help lol

I previously found myself with a dilemma: I've been uninsured for about 6 years and unemployed for a few months now. I just started an online business but it's not ganna kick off right away so I'd still need another job for income. All I have is tax money for the moment. I had been looking at different health insurance companies to see which one suits me but they're all really expensive. I've been even more pressured to get insurance because of Obamacare which I really don't want, and if I couldn't get insurance I was hoping I could still qualify for CareCredit.

Nevertheless, my dad had presented me with good news. He had apparently put me on his job's health insurance! ^_^ That's a load off my mind. And he might be able to help me get a job where he works. I already stopped by and applied. Since he got my brother a job there I'm hoping it could work out the same for me. *fingers crossed* :)

No comments:

Post a Comment